Old September 8th 17, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default A Finish!

On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 11:20:12 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 9/1/2017 8:23 AM, wrote:

OK I have posted some poor pics to rctnp - you will find in Sheena's
album. I had to use a flash on my great grandmothers sampler - I can
only think it has something to do with the conservation framing with
which it is done.

Yeah, it's really hard to get a pic when it's under glass. I usually
end up taking about 10 pictures from different angles and lighting
before I find the right combination to eliminate the reflection.

The one with blue matting is the one that one aunt
started, then second aunt added and I finished doing the crewel bits.
The other one celebrating 1967 when we arrived here was a joint
project with another aunt, both out samplers are similar, she was the
one who really got me on the sampler kick. The long, green one was
the millenium one that was finished in 1992

Hey Sheena, I don't see a pic of the brain hat you made for your dgd!

Like I don't have enough to do - done now but it's on my darling GREAT
granddaughter