Old August 13th 17, 12:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Where is everyone?????

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 14:47:36 -0700 (PDT), Victoria Rain
wrote:

Hi guys. It's been years since I've seen many of you. I tried to email Pat in the UK. She didn't answer so now I'm concerned. Does anyone know if she and John are okay.

Hi there Victoria! I emailed you recently but it bounced and that
left me at a loss, as I was going to tell you my email had changed
after 26 years I wondered how you were doing and whether you were
still in the same Texas city that you were back when? I was using my
lovely Vic made laying tool recently