Old June 7th 17, 04:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian Christiansen

Default Butterfly Batik Quilt

On 06/06/2017 07:27 AM, wrote:
Hello Barbara,
Thank you for your comments about making quilts. Is this the only quilt or fabric newsgroup that you know of?? It just seem like some have left our newsgroup. Just hope Brian never leaves because I depend on his help so much.
Sandy$

Thank you. I am still here, I guess I just have not had much to say
recently.

I think this a direct link to the tutorial you described in your OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-jwUpBKZgs&t=172s

--
My Yonkoma: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0...57680223526176

The E-mail associated with the account is a "spamcatcher" account that I
got to every couple of months to empty out, and anything sent to it will
not be seen for probably several months, if it is seen at all.
Brian Christiansen