Old March 14th 17, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Wonder Clips and other random stuff

Hello Brian,
Hope you find a way to use up the white material. I have these wonder clips you are talking about and I use mine to make hot pads with Insulbrite and put the clips to hold the binding as I like sewing my binding closed by hand. They have such a home made look. The wonder clips hold just about anything you need to use them for. I am also for you belonging to a quilt guild because the needy really need quilts. Keep up the good work.
Sandy$