Old January 2nd 05, 08:10 AM
spampot

Allaya Diep wrote:
Hi everyone

I always thought it would be considered "bad etiquette" to knit in church.
Not that I know much about these things, but it was just something I dared
not do. But a couple of weeks ago, I saw somebody else doing it...knitting
in church! For those of you more experienced, is it okay to do this, or is
it sorta rude? It was around Christmas, so maybe she had to finish
something up. *shrug*

Allaya

My feeling is that once you start rationalizing knitting in church, next
thing you know you're answering your cell phone in church! (I'm not
"more experienced" but just have a gut reaction...)