Old October 24th 03, 03:59 PM
Cecelia Medbery

Does anyone else have the Stampin' Up set "Peace on Earth"?

Meg,

When I was trying to figure out what to do with the set I'm using ("Curly
Christmas" by Stampin' Up) I did a google search and came up with MANY
websites showing cards. Some sites had several cards using the same set. I
did it by putting the title of the set in quote marks and then the words
Stampin' Up in quotes, but separately from the title. Does that make sense?
I figured if I wrote "Curly Christmas Stampin' Up" then it would only show
up sites that all those words were in a row, but the other way would show
all sites where both sets of words would show.

I hope this helps.

Cecelia