Old April 6th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

I have made a tote bag and a clothespin holder (double strand) with
Sugar n' Cream. I have also seen it used for plastic bag holders as
well. Again, double stranded. I made placemats and scarves (doilies)
for my living room tables. I used a filet pattern to make those
scarves and it came out nice. You can check my photos to get an idea or
how they look.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/seasid.../ph//my_photos

You can google for those patterns that I have done if you are
interested, as I can find the book marks right now. Sorry

Diane