Old April 6th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

Laura J wrote:
I have 6 balls (720 yds) of Sugar'n Cream cotton yarn. I know it is
usually used for dishcloths but that is more dishcloths than I care to
make! Any ideas? Has anyone ever made a baby sweater out of it? How
does it wear/wash?

Thanks!

LauraJ

I used it to make "toe cozies" when my leg was in a cast. I
made three of them in different colors of the yarn. (They
were like a big sock toe that fit over the cast). I put 'em
in a lingerie bag to wash them in the machine, but I've
forgotten whether I dried them in the dryer or laid them
flat...

I'm hoping I won't need them again!

Gina

--