Old October 24th 05, 07:12 PM
eileandover05 eileandover05 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Lake Charles, LA
Send a message via Yahoo to eileandover05
Thumbs up

I'm living in Houston now. I got some info off of one of the yahoo groups. I've not been able to knit consistently on this machine so I'm thinking about selling it. I use my elna bulky and my brother kh930 more often and they do just about everything I want them to do. Thanks for letting people know that I wouldn't be online. Our home was completely destroyed by rita and I will probably be staying here in Houston. I've found a job and am now looking for an apt here. I have one currently but am having problems with the guy I'm renting from. Anyway, Things are going well as can be expected. Just happy to be working again. I've got a couple of knitting jobs going also.
Allen Duhon
Houston, TX