Old February 12th 04, 01:10 AM
AmazeR

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:53:51 -0800, Kandice Seeber wrote:

Also, I wanted to say in response to this - there are so many threads
started everywhere complaining about ebay or asking why ebay is slow, etc.
etc. ad nauseum. People need to try and at least search for other threads

snip

I'm probably as guilty of this as anyone.. but then I have a DH who is
training me to SEARCH, SEARCH, SEARCH BEFORE asking a dumb or even
not-so-dumb question... Someone on the net has answered it before!!
ALMOST certainly....

I think the 'human condition' tends towards laziness... let someone else
do all the hard work! NOT!!!

Mavis