Old February 12th 04, 01:02 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yep! And that is the beginning of being an art bead collector! Welcome to
the addiction. And if you're well into the addiction, welcome to the
affirmation of your addiction! There's nothing better than a gorgeous bead
collection.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

"This is where you have to educate your costumer about how they are made

and
that they are a work of art. Just show them the difference between a cheap
Indian bead and good lampwork bead and they will learn to appreciate the
art.
Roxan"

This is correct. I am learning about beads and now know the difference
between cheap and quality. I am starting to collect the lampwork as I can
afford it. And like some of the others, I don't want to resell them. I
keep them and look at them (touch them) and some I'm making into stuff for
me. They are too beautiful to part with.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---