Old December 17th 03, 09:39 PM
juliasb(nospam)

Wonderful!!! Congratulations!! !!!! You go for it girl! On
the way back down from the clouds would you bring me a star or two!
(that should help keep you up there for awhile .)

juliasb

Janner wrote:

I got my course results this morning and I've passed!!! So that's the 1st
year towards my degree out of the way. I can't believe it and I even got
over 80%, which is so unbelievable.

I'm floating way up high...... please wave to me as I fly by!!!!

Oh, wow, I don't what to do know, my mind is going around in circles and my
stomach is in a knot. I've been waiting to do this for 15+ years. Gotta go
and lie down now I think....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

--

Conductor of the Squish-mobile