Old November 30th 03, 02:53 PM
Dana

Default 50% off Sale at Material Pleasures

December Sale at Material Pleasures...50% off 100 items including
fabric, lace, buttons, tablecloths, dresser scarves, pillowcases,
doilies, sewing tins, and more. As items become sold I will add more
so there will always be 100 items at 50% off.

Just search my shop for "December" or go he
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/materi...n=collectibles

Some examples:
Vera Tablecloth $12.50 after discount!
Linen Tablecloth w/ 12 Napkins $15 after discount!
Vintage Embroidered Pillowcases for under $10!
Brussels lace collar $25 after discount!
And lots of other great buys just in time for the holidays!

All shipping charges apply, cannot be combined with any other offer,
sale ends 12/31/2003, midnight, ET.

Thanks for looking, have a joyous holiday season,
Dana

--
Dana Balsamo
Material Pleasures