Old May 15th 04, 12:54 AM
Dr. Sooz

Hey, dirty little secret here. I love to iron. Ironing, to me, is
theraputic no brain work. Especially using lavander or rosemary mint water
on the clothes. In fact, I have a whole pile of therapy waiting in the
other room.
Now cleaning, OTOH........................
Jan

When I used to indulge in recreational meds, long long ago, I used to iron my
little heart out. I'd go to my friend's house and iron everything that wasn't
nailed down. She loved it.
~~
Sooz
-------