Old May 15th 04, 12:42 AM
Jan G

Hey, dirty little secret here. I love to iron. Ironing, to me, is
theraputic no brain work. Especially using lavander or rosemary mint water
on the clothes. In fact, I have a whole pile of therapy waiting in the
other room.
Now cleaning, OTOH........................
Jan

"JL Paules" wrote in message
I worry about women like you. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jalynne" wrote in message
k.net...
Then there's me, who really enjoys cleaning, just not the mess monsters

that come
along after I'm done....sigh.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...
On Fri, 14 May 2004 12:36:45 -0400, Diana Curtis wrote
(in message ):

Are you really sorry to have to give up
housekeeping?

Oh yes. Heartbroken. I live to clean.

Kathy N-V

(my fingers are going to drop off for writing such lies.)