Old August 29th 03, 05:37 AM
S. Burwash

In article Ltx3b.33064$nf3.9404@fed1read07, Karen_AZ
wrote:

Susan it sounds lovely!!!! Good luck on ya, may your offer be accepted and
may your financing be smooth sailing. I know what an awful nailbiter this
can be.

Definitely a nailbiter. We gave up looking for houses for quite a while
when it was clear the professional level positions I have been looking
for, and the other things I've applied for, just weren't going to
happen. So this venture is mostly on DH's $$'s and he's freaked a bit
with making this big a financial commitment - this would be his first
house. I'll have to remind him again that it's an investment as well as
a place to live. Hopefully he'll calm down after a good sleep. I do
have some sympathy for him, but I also think this house is "the one"
and would hate to lose it because of hesitation. . But as he's the
major breadwinner right now ....