Old May 9th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
stampingmaniac

Default Real Stamping Issues - Stamping Techniques

I've never used the Prisma pencils, and have only used chalk pencils
once at a workshop during a stamp convention. I have a palette of
chalk squares that I have used on occasion, though. I tend to use
markers over chalks for most of the coloring I do (and have dabbled
with the Twinkling H2Os a couple of times, too), but for some things,
the softness of chalk is just what the image calls for.

As an aside, I have in-progress cards for both of you (Missy & Kare)
sitting in my craft room. Baby stuff and spring gardening (taking
advantage of the sunny days in between spring rains) and the usual
housework have kept me out of the craft room, but I hope to get them
out soon!!!!!

--Barbara aka. Stamping Maniac