Old May 1st 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default Real Stamping Issues - Stamping Techniques

Oops I was logged in under my bosses account so that seldoncaswell is
me Missy Olson. I am so sorry guys.

On May 1, 8:18*am, wrote:
Okay so am I the only one that is getting tired of those by this watch
at a discount rate and all of those emails?

I want to generate some chatter amongst the stampers so. . . . here we
go.

I am participating a swap right now and it is a technique swap. *You
have to use either prisma pencils or chalk pencils.

So which do you prefer? *Prisma colored pencils or chalk pencils? *I
am having a real difficult time with this. *I usually don't but here I
am struggling. *Arggh I hate that.

So what would you do?

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MNhttp://missy.ismyangel.net

Check out my website for some exciting stamps and accessories. *Just
when you think you can't find the right thing, here you go. *Enjoy and
contact me when you are ready to check it out.