Old January 8th 13, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Intro & Queensland AU LNS

On 1/6/2013 1:22 AM, Damazinah wrote:
Hi, I haven't been on RCTN for several years, but after a long hiatus I'm finally getting bcak to stitching. I recently moved from the US (West Virginia) to central Queensland in AU, and am looking for a LNS. I'm in Middlemount (aka Nowhere, LOL), about 1.5 hours northwest of Emerald, and about 3 hours from both Mackay & Rockhampton. I did find Needlworx in Mackay, but am wondering what else may be within driving distance. TIA

Log into alt.beenz as there are people there (Trish and Aramanth) from
Australia and NZ. They might have more info.

Good luck!

--
Joan

Unknown