Old July 19th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Dawn

Default doll house wood supply

JAV wrote:

My question is, is this sort of thing of any value to the dollhouse
collector, and if so, where could I share my pictures?

There are probably crafters who would be interested in such a thing. You
can always hang out your own shingle on the web. If you're patient and
act like a reputable business people will find you. Ebay's not a bad
place to put small auctions that will draw interest to your business
site. If you look around, you might find some craft-oriented auction
sites or places you can advertise inexpensively online.

Dawn