Old March 11th 09, 01:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Found!

Debra wrote:

A great idea Taria! I have a beautiful piece of candlewicking work
that I picked up at a thrift store and now I know what to do with it!
I am thinking that perhaps several blocks, each with a different
needlework treatment, would make a nifty sampler wallhanging. I've
got a home made doily that could become one of the other blocks, and
I'm sure I can find something else that needs to find it's place to
shine as well. Thank you so much for the idea!
Debra

My art for sale at:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/DesignsByDeb

Oh get that stuff out and at least think about doing something with
them. Check out this page for some ideas:
http://www.cindyneedham.com/gallery3.html
NAYY but I like what she does.
There was a neat wallhanging at guild show and tell the other day with
a neat printed piece of fabric that had come from one of those old cloth
calenders. It was pretty simply but very well done. Nice to see this
stuff get a new life.
Taria