Old December 21st 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lobo

Default what batt for fluffy quilt?

Criminey! it's disgusting the stuff that appears when I search on "quilt
batt tied"! I should've just posted here to begin with.

I'm making a quilt that's going to get washed, slept on by cats & dogs,
taken to football games, etc., so I am planning to tie it. The giftee also
likes high loft. What's the fluffiest, least likely to bunch or travel,
will stand up to washing and need minimum ties? Not asking much, am I?
; )

TIA and Happy Holidays! Lobo
Delete the obvious to reply to me personally.