Old January 9th 04, 08:06 PM
Marcella Tracy Peek

In article ,
(QUILTKITTY) wrote:

Hey girls,

Does anyone know if there is a cotton batting out there that is somewhat
"fluffy"? I love cotton batting for it's ease in quilting but lean toward the
poly's for fluffiness when I do a lap size. But poly is difficult to quilt,
particularly the high loft variety.....ideally what I'd like to find is a
cotton batting with some of the "fluffiness" of a poly? Any recommendations?

~quiltkitty

Cotton batts aren't terribly fluffy. You might give the Hobbs 80/20 a
try. It's fluffier than straight cotton and is very nice to hand or
machine quilt.

If you aren't set on cotton, the Hobbs wool batt is pretty fluffy and
hand quilts wonderfully.

marcella