Old December 12th 03, 03:36 AM
Sew-Sew Lady

"cherry cake" reminds me of another holiday favorite of mine... THE
Christmas Cake...has chopped cherries in a batter that whips up like
frosting. Quite possibly the most beautiful cake BEFORE baking!

"Katherine" wrote in message
I order my cookies. (Hangs head in shame) I make a cherry cake and order a
fruit cake. Does that help?
Katherine

"seaspray" seaside stitcher @ yahoo. com wrote in message
What does everyone bake for the holidays? Is there a dish that you are
famous for or always make every year? For me, I make Italian Cookies.

do not know if they are from Italy, but that is the name of the cookie.
They are soft rounds that are iced and decorated. It just wouldn't be
Christmas without them. How about you?