Old February 11th 05, 01:20 PM
Susan Torrens

I had a chance to try it at a local quilt show. It works really well.
There are three different ways to use it, but for the show it was set up the
easiest way. Push a blue button on the front, and when you started moving
the quilt sandwich, it started sewing. My biggest complaint is that they
didn't make more room under the arm! They list for 3499.00.
"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
Has anyone tried the new Bernina with the stitch regulator? It is
suppose to be the same type of thing that is on the long arm machines.
When you are doing free motion quilting the machine stitches the same
length stitch regardless of the speed you are quilting. Does it really
work?

When I get home from vacation I thought I would take a basted baby
quilt to the store selling the new Bernina's and give it a test drive.
Has anyone done that yet?

Susan