Old March 9th 11, 01:02 PM
Jules Jules is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
Without seeing the pieces in person, they look phenomenal! The
details is fantastic. She shouldn't be so critical of herself.

On 2009-12-03 09:21:26 -0500, Peter Allen said:

Hi,

My other half is a sculptor in ceramics. I've recently built her a
website which is now online. She's very critical of her own work and
we've had to PUSH hard to get her to showcase her talents.

Any feedback on her British Wildlife sculptures would be great - I'd be
able to add your quote to a new section on the site I'm working on.

Please visit http://www.lynnhazel.co.uk and let me know your thoughts,
either via email or as part of this post.

Thanks so much for your time,
Pete.
The work looks really nice, i'm looking at getting into wildlife sculpture like this so it's very inspiring.

Regards
Jules