Old July 18th 08, 07:05 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Default [crossposted] Get you views heard!

Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
I am unable to go back and look at the survey, but as I
recall there was a question about the "kind" of sewing
one does, and it offered several options.

Beverly

Thanks to the tips here, I put that I had bought a
machine in the past two years -- I did, but it was a very
old machine - and got the extra questions.

That's what I finally discovered let me take the balance of
the survey. My most recent SM purchase was the embroidery
machine. Let's see, my memory is failing, wasn't it just a
couple of years ago? And the latest serger was won in 2005.
Ooops! ;-

I have a
feeling that I may have skewed the results a bit -
listing all the brands of machines that I have..... hehehe

LOL Well I own five sewing machines, all Singers of various
vintages, three sergers, and a coverstitch machine. Good
thing they didn't ask about irons and presses.... or
scissors....

Beverly