Old August 6th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Crafty

Default can we post pics

will have to do what has been suggested...I do have a thing with pics
will have to figure out how to be able to post it here in the group.
hugs. betty.
Sandy Foster wrote:
In article . com,
"Crafty" wrote:

here in the group of stuff we are working on or have made. betty.

Welcome, Betty! This group doesn't like to have pictures posted here
because some of our members have limited bandwidth and/or time. However,
we love to see what people have done, so another option -- one most of
our members use -- it to post the photos to one of the free services
that can be found on the web. Many use webshots or yahoo or picture
trail, all of which (and others) are pretty simple to set up. If you
have an internet service provider, you may also be entitled to free web
space there.

Good luck, and hurry and send us the link for your photos!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education