Old April 27th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

Default Print your own music paper

That's one reason I was excited to learn about it. It annoys me to no end to
have to buy a whole pad of a specialty paper that I need 3 sheets of. It
annoys me even more when I can't find the rest of the pad the next time I
need a sheet.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

remove the obvious to reply

"Melanie Rimmer" wrote in message
What a great website. I'll be featuring that on my blog - not only is it
very hand, but it presumably saves the environment if you can just print
out the number of sheets you need, you don't have to buy a whole pad when
you just need a few sheets.

Polly Esther wrote:
How terrific. I didn't know that was available or where. Sometimes I
need to write a lead-in or just a little tune and rarely have any blank
music sheets around. Probably our music teachers here will enjoy your
discovery. Polly

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote From time to time people ask for sites to
print their own graph paper. I
just got a link to a site with lots of neat printable papers, including
graph paper:
http://www.printablepaper.net/category/graph

NAYY, but I'll be bookmarking it.