Old April 27th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Default Print your own graph paper

This is great!! We frequently run out of lined paper at school. I could
make one copy then put the rest through the copy machine on a daily basis
until the paper supplies are delivered!

Sometimes it's just a case of bringing the paper from the hidden locked
closet to the teacher workroom.

Then there was the teacher who hoarded 6 packages of handwriting paper right
out on an open shelf. We had a meeting in her room where someone complained
about not having anymore of the very paper that was in plain site.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
From time to time people ask for sites to print their own graph paper. I
just got a link to a site with lots of neat printable papers, including
graph paper:
http://www.printablepaper.net/category/graph

NAYY, but I'll be bookmarking it.

--