Old May 30th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses

Default Seeking Other Doll House Lovers

On Mon, 29 May 2006 02:21:49 -0500, "Karin"
wrote:

I am 62 years old. I purchased a dollhouse 5 years ago. It's painted
inside, the window frames are stained, some rooms are tiled, carpeted and
some walls are papered. Ready to be assembled and to be furnished.
Furniture has been collected for the last 10 yrs. Why? When I was 15, we
left Germany to immigrate to Canada. We brought 8 crates of stuff with us.
My dollshouse was left behind for a friend's daughter. I always missed my
dollshouse. I am sure once the dollshouse if finishd, I may lose interest.

I doubt that very much, mainly because a dollshouse, like a people
house is never finished.

But for now I enjoy getting it done. I also enjoy riding my old school BMX
bike, the neighbourhood kids think it's cool. The adults?? But who cares.
I just enjoy being different.

You are not 62 years old, you are 62 years YOUNG! Congratulations,
keep up the good life interests for many, many more years.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada