Old October 12th 03, 02:50 AM
Bijoux

"Cecelia Medbery" wrote in message
My question...... is the only way to purchase them to host a party or

go
someone else's party? She didn't seem very interested in my looking in

the
catalogs & ordering. It seemed I needed to host or attend a party?

Stampin' Up is like Tupperware, in that they have at-home parties, but you
should be able to just order without booking or attending a party. You

can
try their website (www.stampinup.com) and find a demonstrator in your area
who could help you if that person won't.

Cecelia

I agree, check with another demonstrator. My sister-in-law is one and is
always more than happy to place individual orders. In fact the order form
Stampin Up uses does have a shipping and handling calculation based on
hostess party sale vs individual order.

If you're like me, it doesn't take long to tally up $150 worth of stamps,
then you can be a party unto yourself and get the hostess sets too!

Bijoux