Old July 29th 17, 02:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default New stash!

On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 08:26:48 -0400, Rich
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 04:15:04 -0700 (PDT), Violet Stitches
wrote:

So come clean ladies...how big is your stash? Any tips for keeping it manageable?

who you calling a lady?

Rich, a man stitcher who has a lot of stash himself.

The best stitcher at our knitting guild is a man, he is also very
generous contributing to the charity knitting. Does lovely work and I
would not dream of knitting a toque now, except with Alberts pattern.

Back in the day when my father went to sea aged 14 to help support his
mother (father was killed in WWI) he made extra money darning socks
for other people and knitting and selling new socks.