Old December 25th 13, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

Default Merry Christmas!

wrote:

On Wed, 25 Dec 2013 07:38:48 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 12/24/13, 2:30 AM, Karen C wrote:

11:30 PM 12/23 and still stitching on the client Christmas gifts. No,
they're not going to get them in time for Christmas.

7:38 AM and I'm the only one awake

Merry Christmas all!

That's when you know the 'kids' have aged lololol

I'll have to see whether I can find Cheryl one of those mugs that says
"you know you're old when your children are middle aged". I gave those
to my folks the year I turned 40.

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator

Finished 11/18/13 knit scarf with Berroco Brio #9447 (a very interesting
yarn!)

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2013 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT