Old August 19th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Knitting speed ??

Well put Bonniblue , i think every experienced knitter or crafter can
`estimate` her/his time , and that should be enough....
mirjam

This discussion reminds me of some conversations I used to read on RCTN
about a few who timed their counted cross stitching or who worked out how
many stitches they could get out of a certain length of thread. To each his
own! For me much of life is an "estimate" and I am happy with that. I can
approximate how long a project will take me to do so that I can get gifts
done and still enjoy the work.

BonnieBlue