Old August 26th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default FO: NYCO #1, finally

What beautiful work Georgia. I enjoyed looking at all of your
pictures. The aran vest is lovely and so are the socks. I have
quite a collection of striped socks myself LOL.
How much are you asking for the blue and red mohair ?
Marie and the cats

Georgia wrote:
Around the first of the month, I finally finished the Aran-style cardigan
vest I cast on January 1 (NYCO #2 (the multi-patterned socks) got finished
in April)--a whole month before I anticipated. It's taken me a while to get
it photographed, and I didn't realize until I was posting the pictures that
it was hanging slightly crooked. Oh well, it really is symmetrical.

Pictures are at the bottom of the page:
http://www.georgiamorgan.net/html/knitting.htm

Current project is a pair of silk wool socks. THese are being knitted at the
same time, top down, on two circulars, so that if I run out of yarn, and
have to do the toes and heels with something that contrasts a little, at
least both socks will be the same.

Georgia
http://georgiamorgan.net