Old January 5th 17, 05:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
D J

Default 2017, should we try to revive the group?

I would love to see the group revive, some usenet groups are having a
revival! I can't say I stitch that much anymore but I still knit a
lot and that is stitching too Quite apart from that I love
hearing what everyone is doing and seeing it too.

Hi everyone,

I would love to help revive the group.
I've been reading (and lurking) but not commenting, for more than a decade!!!

So I will just introduce myself:
My name is Dawn, I live in Indiana, and I love to get snowed in!
I started "The Castle" by TW on January 1st, 2001 and would love to finish it this year.
My 2nd WIP is "Feathered Stars". It is a kit and I've been working on it over a year.
I have several small cross stitch projects, a crocheted blanket for one of my sons, plus other crochet projects.
January starts my busy season but it only lasts until April 15th!!!

This group has been such an inspiration, especially in the beginning. You have taught me what a RR=Round Robin is, railroading, and the courage to start a TW pattern!
I thank you all for sharing yourselves in the past years and I encourage all of you to continue to inspire new people that are just reading this group.

I vow to participate more and lurk around less.
Happy 2017!!!

Dawn