Old June 1st 11, 10:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Default some new(er) finishes

Thanks Jeanne but all I get is
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily
unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have
permission to view this page.

Dee in Oz

"J*" wrote in message
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1890969885that
is the link to Karen (aka Kay Jay Tucker) quilts album.j."DiMa" wrote...Hi
Karen,Unfortunately there was no link in your post.--DiI'm creative! You
can't expect me to be neat too.Vic Australia"Karen Tucker" wrote ... This
link will take you to my facebook quilts album which is public, you do
not have to belong to or join facebook, you can just go and look. I
finished two baby quilts for Downey, a star wallhanging for my
granddaughter, a rustic throw quilt for our bed - and anything else you
haven't seen yet. LOL Karen, Queen of Squishies