View Single Post
Old June 11th 12, 11:50 PM
Helen Gourley Helen Gourley is offline
Junior Member
First recorded activity by CraftBanter: Jun 2012
Posts: 1

Originally Posted by Joan View Post
Hi friends, Does anyone know, please where I might buy a little gadget that
was sold some years ago named the 'Christian de Falbe' TOPSTITCHER. It was
similar to a rugmaking punchneedle but made for putting decoration on
Thank you for reading this and I would really appreciate a lead.
Thank you Joan.
Yes, Joan

Just today I was cleaning out my craft storage spaces and came upon the Christiane deFalb topstitcher. I had decided to throw it out, but looked up the term in Google first. I came upon your post.

If you want the topstitcher needle, you can have it. Contact me at