Old October 29th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.misc
The Translucent Amoebae

Default White Gel Pens

it seems to me that a few years ago;
when gel pens were a bit more faddish & 'exciting' than they are now,
places like waldomart and other craft friendly stores would happily
carry a comparatively large selection of gel pens...
now-- that is no longer true.
plus; my niece got me this huge box of gel pens for chrstmsa,
that amazing, included many, many colours, opaques, metallics, tints
and such...
BUT NO WHITES...!!!
i've looked all over through waldomart and art stores for a White,
Opaque gel pen,
and i can't find one.
this has been going on for -months-...???
yet when i search for white gel pens on the internet, they don't seem
to be in short supply at all...

What is the deal here...???

thanx!