Old October 15th 14, 02:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray[_2_]

Default Hi. folks, I am back to my real computer

On 10/13/2014 2:48 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:41:10 -0400, Gillian Murray
wrote:

We got back from our summer away from the heat of Florida, yesterday
afternoon. I now have my real computer, and can access the group. I have
been using my iPad in the RV. It is good for many things, but not this!

I hope everyone is well, and keeping busy

Gill

Wondered where you were ! Glad you are safely home and back on line.
How was your summer ? Do any stitching?

WE are safely home. Had a few problems with the aging RV on the way
back..and still disgustingly hot in the hated flat Florida.I so miss the
2000 ft campgrounds, with a view of the 4700 foot mountain. We did not
use the ac at all at night, the whole summer.

It was nice to come in to a clean house, freshly made bed etc. My
housekeeper is great.

No, I stitched nothing....but did make a quilt top for my youngest
grand-daughter. I also did two other quilt classes. I think I will leave
that right there.

I had made friends last year with some ladies, so I drove an hour to
have a lovely quilting, chatting, eating day with them, for a few weeks.
That is what it is all about.

I have bought the pattern, floss and fabric to do a Sue Hillis
design.."Sew many quilts, sew few hours" Hopefully I can do that for a
couple of friends for Christmas.

Home is nice...but Florida is disgusting!!!!!! I hate it.

love

Gill