Old August 27th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Default #*^&#&# Railroading

'Nez wrote:
Sorry about the empty post. My mouse went the wrong way and I hit
send.
Next time look for 22 count Hardanger, go across 2 for the crossstitch
and 1 for the 1/4 st if you have any. It works much better. Frances

If I had bothered to actually *look* at the chart, I would have seen
that the satin stitches were piercing the aida thread blocks. I would
have then found an even weave banding to use. I've learned my lesson --
next time I work on banding, I'll double check the chart to make sure I
can ***easily*** use the stuff recommended!!!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary