Old May 22nd 05, 09:49 PM
Sandy Foster

In article yt5ke.7186$BF5.6616@trndny06,
"Frank & Renee" wrote:

I'm thinking about a Bernina quilting machine but I don't know how much they
are. Does anyone have any suggestions for a machine or has had a similar
experience with a Janome machine?

First of all, I really hope your repair is much simpler than expected
and that your new machine is really not as short-lived as that. However,
if you're thinking of getting a Bernina, I'd say you'll be delighted
with it! I know I have been with both of mine. I used to have a 1260QPE,
but I recently sold it to help finance the new 440QE with the stitch
regulator -- and I'm in love! g I could never do without a knee lift
(though I know several brands now have them), and Bernina feet are
marvelous to use. Best of luck, whatever you decide!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education