Old January 18th 05, 02:04 AM
Violet \F'loonslayer\ Volfie

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
nk.net...
This may be just as impossible as herding cats - but could we get back to
the question? She asked how long it took before the flannel quit

shedding.
I've seen some very cuddly, soft, lovely raggedy flannel quilts. It just

was
not meant to be with mine. It has been just a few weeks since I lost the
flannel battle and no one here stepped forward with surefire successful
guidance. Polly

How long were the ends that you clipped before you fuzzed them up? (I'm
going to try and never say that s-word again even though that's what *I*
call it. Gads.)

I was wondering if the fringes were too long if it took longer for them to
shred off? Maybe they should only be 1/2" long or so? Mine are 1".

Giselle - always on the edge of controversy even when I'm being GOOD