Old June 18th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Vanilla Ice vs MC Hammer

On 6/18/08 12:34 PM, in article , "Karen C
in California" wrote:

Trish Brown wrote:

I wonder what would happen if we suddenly cross-posted a whole heap of
stuff about the relative merits of holbein stitch and backstitch.

AMEN. You start!

(NB. They're playing a Bach Cello Concerto on ABCFM at the moment and I
tell you solomonly, it far outstrips anything Mr Ice or Mr Hammer could
possibly offer in terms of enrichment or spiritual uplift!)

Amen again.

Hmmmmmmm, perhaps we should also discuss the relative merits of Bach vs.
Buxtehude?

Either sounds soothing! LOL