Old June 18th 08, 08:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Trish Brown

Default Vanilla Ice vs MC Hammer

I wonder what would happen if we suddenly cross-posted a whole heap of
stuff about the relative merits of holbein stitch and backstitch.
Whether it's better to stitch on aida or evenweave. Whether DMC or
Anchor has the superior colour range, etc. D'you think they'd cope with
our doggerel as well as we have with theirs?

Just a thought...

(NB. They're playing a Bach Cello Concerto on ABCFM at the moment and I
tell you solomonly, it far outstrips anything Mr Ice or Mr Hammer could
possibly offer in terms of enrichment or spiritual uplift!)

--
Trish {|:-} Newcastle, NSW, Australia