Old January 21st 06, 11:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.carving

Default Need help locating article on carving a pink bunny

Thanks for trying. I know it is out there I just have to find it...

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:25:54 GMT, "Turtle"
wrote:

I checked my "Wood carving Illistrated" for the last 2 yrs and can find
Santa but no other fat guy.Must be a mag I dont have.
Turt
wrote in message
.. .
All:

In the last year or so some magazine had a how to article on
carving a fat guy with a beard in a pink bunny suit. I can't seem to
find the article. Anyone know where I can find that tutorial?

TIA