Old September 7th 05, 12:09 AM
Pat P

"Dianne Lewandowski" wrote in message
I see - self appointed Inspector Hass, is it? Get real!

Pat P

Lucretia Borgia wrote:
You obviously did not get the connotation. I don't think you appreciate
how your original post sounded, it was
prissy at best, supercilious at worst and definitely a talk down to
the peasants around here.

Obviously that's the view of the two of you. However, I thought Barbara's
post was timely. So, as you can see, there are plenty of view-points to
consider, and your two points of view are not necessarily the majority nor
the most "righteous."
Dianne

Oh yes, Dianne, there ARE plenty of viewpoints to consider - including ours.

Pat P

--
"The Journal of Needlework" - The E-zine for All Needleworkers
http://journal.heritageshoppe.com