Old November 15th 04, 09:32 PM
Jalynne

Try eBay. I just saw a few auctions for them today.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"R. Hale" wrote in message
om...
I am looking for natural black diamond beads not Swarovski crystal...

uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote in message
Do you mean Swarovski crystal black diamond colored crystal beads?

I am looking for black diamond beads for a necklace...

I have searched most of the internet sights available and checked with
ebay but unable to find anything so far.

I have seen these in the trade shows but cannot seem to find any at
this time online...

Any ideas where I might look for these...

~~
Sooz
The things that will destroy us a politics without principle; pleasure
without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business
without morality; science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice. - M.
Ghandi