Old February 17th 18, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default Looking for outerwear sewing kits

On Saturday, September 14, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Murray Cameron wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to the internet (my husband finally talked me into checking out the
sewing newsgroups ....). There used to be a company in Brockville (Canada)
which sold outerwear sewing kits - these were excellent quality kits that have
really withstood wear by my two boys and husband (down vests, fleece sweaters
and rain jackets). Unfortunately the company (Naturebound) went out of business
a couple years back.

I did do a search of the WWW and I found Frostline Kits and Textile Outfitters,
unfortunately BOTH of their URL's weren't located by my browser ......

Does anyone know of any other companies that produce outerwear sewing kits? I'd
really appreciate hearing from you.

Susan

FrostLine Kits were founded in the 60's in Boulder Colorado. The founder died in the mid 2012. No one took over the company.